Invisalign Braces Somerset
Invisalign is one of the world’s leading invisible brace system used to straighten crowded teeth or close unsightly gaps in your teeth with millions of happy customers worldwide.
What to expect ?
After an initial consultation, we would see you for an Intraoral scan and some specialized photography. We utilize cutting edge technology to give you an outcome simulation within minutes of having the scan- this would instantly give you a tentative idea of how your teeth could potentially be improved. The scan is then used to generate an accurate step by step plan called ‘Clincheck’ to correct your teeth. Clear BPA free Invisalign aligners are then fitted which are to be worn for 22-23 hours a day. Treatment can take between 3 and 18 months. We see you on regular intervals to keep a check and carefully monitor progress. On completion, retainers are then fitted to make sure your new smile is kept intact for as long as possible !
Why Invisalign ?
- With discreet aligners used for tooth straightening, Invisalign braces can be worn at all times- whether you are at work or out and about.
- You can eat and drink as you normally would so no more restrictions on foods compared to traditional train track braces which may set limitations on things that one can eat for fear of things getting caught in them !
- Oral hygiene is so much more easier to maintain- just remove your aligners and good to go with flossing and electric tooth brushing !
- The extremely intelligent software generates a Clincheck which enables you to see your smile even before the treatment starts.
- Much more comfortable digital scans than having a mouthful of gooey impressions!